Supporting everyone in the world to get involved in shaping the future of human knowledge.
We run a project called 'Campfires and Science' and we need your support.We’re raising funds to get more people involved in doing science. Your donation to our crowdfunding campaign will be matched dollar for dollar by the Victorian Government, who are supporting this campaign.
- $2 will pay for one person to eat for free at our free events
- $10 will help us buy essential equipment like torches and first aid kits
- $30 will pay for our data server costs for one month
- $70 will buy camping equipment to lend, so our camps are more accessible and inclusive
- $100 will help a local community sequence the DNA from one a water sample, providing another vital data point
- $300 will pay for a trained community facilitator to run one event
- $500 will pay for transport to take 10 people with us to the forest and back (who might never otherwise get the chance)
- $900 will cover the costs of a local community member to be trained to facilitate events so more people can take part in 'Campfires and Science'
- Join the ‘Campfires and Science’ Facebook group
- Follow ‘Campfires and Science’ on Twitter and Instagram
- You can give us the thumbs up at the 'Science for All' Facebook page
- Follow 'Science for All' on Twitter
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org